We offer FREE Substance Use Recovery Support Services:
- Individual Peer Recovery Coaching and Goal Planning
- Telephone Recovery Support Services
- Support for people in ALL stages of recovery and along multiple pathways
- Resource service and navigation
- In person and virtual support groups
- Support for loved ones impacted by substance misuse
- Community outreach and advocacy
- Volunteer opportunities
- Training opportunities
- Events and activities
WALK-IN 9am-5pm, M-F, email parcnh.org, or call 603-238-3555 today!
The Plymouth Area Recovery Connection provides a caring and supportive environment for anyone seeking assistance with substance use along with referrals for their loved ones. PARC communicates a message of hope; links individuals with recovery-related treatment services and peer support services; and facilitates the development of self-sufficiency and healthy and sustainable lifestyles.